Ethanol E85 Kits - Flex Fuel Kits - Kits Bioethanol - Kits E85 - Etanol Conversion
Would you like to save up to 40% on fuel consumed by your car?
All this is now possible, thanks to an ethanol conversion kit EcoFuelBox also called bioethanol kit, kit E85 flex-fuel kit.
DRIVE ON ETHANOL, DRIVE GREEN, PAY LESS !
Easy to install, EcoFuelBox kit is compatible with 98% of gasoline vehicles manufactured after 1990 with electronic fuel injection and oxygen sensor (not compatible with the systems K-Jetronic / Direct Injection)
After installation, your car will become a Flex Fuel vehicle.
Here is an example of the annual fuel cost for a 4 cyl. car running without / with the kit EcoFuelBox.
|Peugeot 407 2.2L 16500 Km/Year Combined fuel consumption: 9.5L/100Km|
|Without EcoFuelBox||With EcoFuelBox|
|Litres per year
||SP95 litre price
||Litres per year||E85 litre price||Annual cost|
|1 567 L||1,69 €||2 648,23 €||1 723 L||0,89 €||1 533,47 €|
Why continue to pay more ? Order your kit now and start savings.
Imagine what you can do with all the money you'll save (travel, holidays, projects ...)
Visit our Online Store
Check the already asked questions in the FAQ section.
Contact us if you to know if your car is compatible with our kits.
Our customer team's memeber will respond within a maximum of 24 hour
- 15 days 100% money back guaranty
- Made in France, all kits are covered by 2-years Limited Warranty
- You will save around 40€ each time you fill your car with E85
- Build in cold start assist system "Cold Fire " for easy start even low temperatures -30°C and below.
- CE approved and complies with European directives: EMC 2004/108/EC, EN61000-6-3: 2007, EN61000-6-3: 2007
- EcoFuelBox are fully automatic digital kits based on surface mount technology (SMT)
- It takes less than 20 minutes to install your Ethanol Kit. No mechanical skills or special tools are required. There is no wires to cut or solder.
- EcoFuelBox E85 Flex Fuel kits are 100% "Plug & Drive"
- No mechanical modification of your car is required
- You can drive on Ethanol E85 or unleaded petrol or mix of those fuels in any proportions.
- Your car's CO2 emissions will be reduced up to 75%